ZURICH, Switzerland, May 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via InvestorWire — The Echelon Foundation, the team at the forefront of cross-chain blockchain, today announces that it is ahead of its target to link all major cryptocurrency blockchain ecosystems together via the Echelon cross-chain bridging platform. Echelon has set itself the goal of becoming the only blockchain with multiple major blockchains integrated into the Echelon Bridge, through which users can exchange and trade $ECH on all major blockchains. The Echelon Foundation released bridgeable $USDC ($USDC on Echelon is titled $bUSDC, Bridgeable USDC) and is the first blockchain to release bridgeable tokens. The main native token, being $ECH, can be traded, currently, on seven major blockchains under the name Bridgeable $ECH, aka $bECH.
Commenting on the foundation’s recent success, the lead developer of the Echelon Foundation, who goes by the name 0xECH, said, “Echelon is more than just a blockchain; Echelon is the foundation of an ever-evolving ecosystem. We urge developers to do their own research and see why we call ourselves “the upper echelon of blockchains”. … Our goal is to provide the most central element of deployable cryptocurrency via Echelon smart contracts. Echelon combines data decentralization with insights drawn from one of the greatest minds in our history, being Satoshi Nakamoto’s core values. We strive to bring speed, scalability, security and sustainability into an all-in-one blockchain. The chain is only as strong as its weakest link – that’s why the Echelon Foundation strives to make every link in our chain unbreakable. We will also stay true to Satoshi Nakamoto’s values by remaining anonymous for the foreseeable future, as Echelon is not about a single developer or group of developers.
- Seven major blockchains, including $AVAX, $BNB, $CRO, $ETH, $FTM, $ONE, and $MATIC.
- Three centralized exchange listings (IndoEx was announced on May 16, 2022 – will go live by 5/20!).
- Echelon is listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko.
- Echelon is EVM and Cosmos compatible with IBC relays.
- Echelon Blockchain has validators that earn rewards and act as DAOs.
- The Echelon Foundation offers grants and bonuses to developers/builders.
- The Echelon Foundation actively pursues partnerships like Chainlink and major CEX listings.
- Echelon Foundation strives to onboard developers into the ecosystem to build DEXs and other platforms such as DeFi yield farming, lending, NFT platforms, immersive gaming, and game development. metaverses.
About Echelon: Echelon is a new blockchain founded by the Echelon Foundation designed for elite builders, creators and developers. The Echelon Foundation has designed, produced and distributed a brand new cross-chain bridge platform that allows Echelon users to link $ECH and $USDC from various blockchains including Avalance, Binance, Cronos, Ethereum , Phantom, Harmony and Polygon. Echelon focuses on: Speed - Scalability – Security – Durability. The Echelon Foundation invites you to see for yourself why we are the “Upper Echelon” of blockchains.
Wire Service Contact:
Los Angeles, California
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/ba8311a4-c40b-44e0-8167-4f5145f63b9b